Hashi Puzzles: Bridges & Islands by Frozax Games
- 420 Levels organized in packs
- 5 different board sizes of increasing difficulty
- Each level has a unique solution, no random move or bogus level
- Hints available if you are stuck
- Collect stars by completing levels without using hints
Press / Reviews
- The Indie Mine - " A solid, traditional puzzle experience.", Brandon Schmidt
Shapy Deluxe by Frozax Games
Shapy is an original and addictive puzzle game in which you need to rotate cells to match a given pattern. Click on the cells to compose the right shape! There are two different modes:
- Puzzle Mode where you have a limited number of moves to complete 90 levels divided in three difficulty settings (easy, medium and hard).
- Speed Mode where you have a limited time to complete generated levels where every game has different levels!
A level editor is also included.
New price: $1.99!
Left in the Dark: No One on Board
Left in the Dark: No One on Board is a hidden-object puzzle-adventure game with a moody ambience and creepy setting. Private Detective Charlotte Austin knew this case was going to be an odd one after reading the letter from the Mayor of Portsmouth. In it, he asks her to solve the mystery of a ship that disappeared at sea and then reappeared a few weeks later with neither crew nor cargo. Her initial attempts to draw logical conclusions based on the evidence fail utterly. Charlotte realizes there may be something to the curse the local press is writing about. After encountering a hooded figure with a hook on a supposedly abandoned ship in a series of eerie events, she fears the mystery is much darker and deeper than she originally thought. Charlotte has to discover what connects the shipâ€™s disappearance with Devilâ€™s Island and a familyâ€™s unsolved murder. But will she find the allies she needs to break the Curse of the Traveler? Get the Strategy Guide! Check out our Blog Walkthrough Unique puzzles with different difficulty levels Gripping storyline Unique hand-drawn art