Don't Feed the Trolls by Frozax Games
- Classic: You have 40 seconds to get the three stars in each level. You will then unlock more levels and progressively discover new characters.
- Time Attack: 100 bears appear and you must feed them as fast as possible. Tip: to reach high scores, use both hands!
- Slap Party: A lot of trolls appear in waves, faster and faster. You need to slap them all!
- Versus (two players): On the split screen, you must feed your bears before your opponent to win the round.
The game also has achievements and leaderboards for every game mode. They are integrated into Game Center on iPhone, iPad and iPodTouch.
More than 650,000 trolls have been slapped and 3.5 million bears fed already (click for real-time stats)!
Press / Reviews
- Droid Idol - "90/100 Don't Feed The Trolls is a challenging, fun game that looks great and has quite a bit of content.", Will Shelor
- Gone Googling - "The game play is addicting, the graphics are cute, the music is fitting, and overall it is a really good game and worth a download.", Brian Fuller
- AppEggs.com - "Don't Feed the Trolls for Android [is] the best choice for killing time and having fun!"
- Game Side Story (French) - "Mettre des baffes aux trolls, voila qui defoule clairement !", Skywilly
- Android Games (French) - "Voila un excellent moyen de se distraire tout en se defoulant sur les trolls!", Goudie
- Jeuxvideo.com (French) - "Game of the Week", "Mechamment accrocheur"
- jeuxvideomobiles.fr (French) - "Ce jeu va vous rendre accro !!", Thomas
- iGamesView - "This is a well-designed and addictive game"
- Android Zoom - "a fun game for all players, really challenging and with an interesting gameplay that will put your reflexes to test", Anna Grace
Magic Cauldron Chaos
Lisa is an inventive witch, highly skilled in the art of crafting potions. One day, however, one of her potions goes awry and opens a rift that drops her in another world. This strange world is made up of floating islands inhabited by peaceful gnomes and thieving imps. Only the gnomes know how to get Lisa back home to her own world. But first, she must help them defeat the imps who have been stealing all of their magic potion ingredients. By constructing resource buildings and matching potion ingredients, Lisa can clear the way across the five islands for the gnomes to gather the artifacts that will open the portal home. Construct various buildings to produce potion ingredients. Guide the gnomes to match ingredients to make potions. Purchase dozens of upgrades to create more valuable potions.
Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest Collector's Edition
The town of Willow Ridge has long lived under everlasting night. Surrounded by a violent, dark forest, its only protection is the Great Lighthouse, which keeps the nightmarish trees at bay. Your husband Alan has been haunted by dreams of a ghostly woman beckoning him, believing she knows how to save the town. As he goes to investigate, a fire consumes the lighthouse! Was it sabotaged from inside the town - or by some darker force? Your search for answers will uncover the history of your town and the Forest Rite that has been a tradition for countless generations. Hold onto the light in Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest, a fantastic Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game! This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you wonâ€™t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card! The Collectorâ€™s Edition includes: Achievements & collectible acorns Downloadable wallpapers and soundtrack Bonus mini-games and concept art gallery Bonus game play chapter featuring an epilogue