Don't Feed the Trolls by Frozax Games
- Classic: You have 40 seconds to get the three stars in each level. You will then unlock more levels and progressively discover new characters.
- Time Attack: 100 bears appear and you must feed them as fast as possible. Tip: to reach high scores, use both hands!
- Slap Party: A lot of trolls appear in waves, faster and faster. You need to slap them all!
- Versus (two players): On the split screen, you must feed your bears before your opponent to win the round.
The game also has achievements and leaderboards for every game mode. They are integrated into Game Center on iPhone, iPad and iPodTouch.
More than 650,000 trolls have been slapped and 3.5 million bears fed already (click for real-time stats)!
Press / Reviews
- Droid Idol - "90/100 Don't Feed The Trolls is a challenging, fun game that looks great and has quite a bit of content.", Will Shelor
- Gone Googling - "The game play is addicting, the graphics are cute, the music is fitting, and overall it is a really good game and worth a download.", Brian Fuller
- AppEggs.com - "Don't Feed the Trolls for Android [is] the best choice for killing time and having fun!"
- Game Side Story (French) - "Mettre des baffes aux trolls, voila qui defoule clairement !", Skywilly
- Android Games (French) - "Voila un excellent moyen de se distraire tout en se defoulant sur les trolls!", Goudie
- Jeuxvideo.com (French) - "Game of the Week", "Mechamment accrocheur"
- jeuxvideomobiles.fr (French) - "Ce jeu va vous rendre accro !!", Thomas
- iGamesView - "This is a well-designed and addictive game"
- Android Zoom - "a fun game for all players, really challenging and with an interesting gameplay that will put your reflexes to test", Anna Grace
Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition
She said yes! Alan was finally going to marry his sweetheart, Catalina. She only had one small request before the wedding, to ask for her fatherâ€™s blessing. The young couple travels to the small town in Mexico where her father is from, arriving just in time for the annual Day of the Dead celebration. But when he doesnâ€™t meet them at the train station, thatâ€™s only the beginning of their problems. Is it just the heat, or did that book talk to you? And that guy is definitely wearing a skeleton mask, right? Cross the border between life and death in this festive Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you wonâ€™t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card! The Collectorâ€™s Edition includes: Festive collectables and achievements! Quirky atmosphere and funny characters! Travel to the Land of the Dead! Unlockable arcade mini-games
Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest Collector's Edition
The town of Willow Ridge has long lived under everlasting night. Surrounded by a violent, dark forest, its only protection is the Great Lighthouse, which keeps the nightmarish trees at bay. Your husband Alan has been haunted by dreams of a ghostly woman beckoning him, believing she knows how to save the town. As he goes to investigate, a fire consumes the lighthouse! Was it sabotaged from inside the town - or by some darker force? Your search for answers will uncover the history of your town and the Forest Rite that has been a tradition for countless generations. Hold onto the light in Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest, a fantastic Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game! This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you wonâ€™t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card! The Collectorâ€™s Edition includes: Achievements & collectible acorns Downloadable wallpapers and soundtrack Bonus mini-games and concept art gallery Bonus game play chapter featuring an epilogue